Aims and content
Do you have an engagement strategy for your organisation? If
not, then this seminar will help you on your way.
This seminar will give practical advice and help to
organisations who want to develop their own engagement
Participants will be encouraged to draw on examples from other
organisations and share learning amongst the group.
It will give an opportunity for individuals to ensure that the
strategy they develop is:
- user friendly
- in the best interests of citizens and communities
By the end of the course participants will be able to:
- Better understand why an engagement strategy is important
- Identify who they need to engage
- Identify methods of engagement to be implemented in the
- Plan a timescale for the strategy and accompanying action
Who is this seminar for?
Managers and frontline staff who want to write an effective
engagement strategy for their organisation.