“Where do we start and who do we go to?”
Aims & Content
Knowing who your stakeholders are is a vital element of public
engagement at all levels. It is the starting point for any
engagement activity and invaluable in the on going process.
This seminar will share with participants the stakeholder
analysis tool with particular reference to citizen and community
engagement. This is a very practical session with opportunities for
you to begin your own stakeholder map or to refresh an existing
Following this seminar it is hoped you will be equipped with
this new skill and tool so that your engagement is more meaningful
By the end of the course you will be able to...
- Identify who your stakeholders are - there are more than you
- Recognise how important and influential they are - who are your
- Undertstand how best to engage with them - you'll discover
gifts you never knew you had!
Who this seminar is for
- Public and Third Sector managers & officers with
responsibility for consultation & engagement in all service
- Local Health Boards with responsibility for Stakeholder
- Staff of Regulatory bodies who are committed to engaging with