This course aims to give participants the skills, knowledge and
understanding of graphic recording and graphic facilitation.
2 days (consecutive)
Anna Geyer. New
The trainer will provide opportunities for participants to:
- Practice individually and in small groups, in a safe
- Receive individual and constructive feedback
- Gain top tips & techniques for producing images at
- Fine tune listening skills in order to filter relevant
Both days will afford lots of opportunity to experiment,
practise and learn from each other in a fun but safe environment
- No artistic talent required!
Participants will leave with...
- Knowledge and skills to develop your own library of images that
can be produced at speed;
- An appreciation of when to use different methods of recording
- Confidence to produce live, accurate graphic records of
meetings, discussions and interviews;
- A useful set of images to reproduce;
- A reference book, 'Drawn to Communicate' so you can refer back
to what you have learned;
- A starter-pack, so there is no excuse not to practice!
This poster was created by the trainer, Anna.
Who is this course for?
This course is aimed at anyone who works with groups of people
and wants to improve their graphic facilitation and visual
Day 1 - Basic Graphics;
- Using the pens effectively
- Handling paper/protecting surfaces
- Building up a library of images including;
- Basic lines and shapes
- Headlining, boxes, arrows
- Useful objects/ Metaphors and icons
Day 2 - Applied Graphics
- Portraying emotion;
- Recording stories;
- Recording group discussions
- Filtering relevant information to record
- Using Templates
- Graphic Facilitation techniques