To give individuals an overview of survey process and necessary
considerations to help effective survey planning.
Planning and managing a survey can sound simple. There are so
many tools freely available to help, so why do surveys go so wrong?
There is more to conducting an effective survey than creating a
quick on-line questionnaire. This course aims to go through the
process step by step to give participants the information they need
to get it right.
By attending this course you will be able to …
- Effectively plan or manage a survey;
- Understand sampling and its implications;
- Develop effective questionnaires;
- Understand how the survey mode influences results; and
- Develop effective analysis and reporting
Who this course is for
This course is aimed at those who have little or no experience
of running or managing surveys.