Confidence at public events
Tuesday 30 April and Wednesday 19 June 2013 - Morfa Hall, Rhyl
Cost: A £250 B £310 C £370
Trainer: Karen Lewis
Duration: 2 days
Format: Training course
For participants to engage more effectively and confidently with communities through public meetings/events
This 2-day course focuses on presentation skills and dealing with difficult situations and behaviours. Participants will learn how to prepare for a public event, how to give an effective presentation, conveying the information the audience wants to know using appropriate communication styles, and explores techniques for dealing with challenging issues and situations.
On day 2 of the course you will be required to prepare and deliver a presentation and will receive feedback from the tutor and other learners.
By attending this course you will be able to …
- Be better prepared for holding public events
- Use your own style of presenting with confidence
- Design and deliver powerful presentations
- Be more confident in dealing with people at a public event
- Deal more effectively with challenging situations
- Demonstrate techniques for dealing with challenging behaviour
Who is this course for?
This course is aimed at individuals or organisations that need to represent their organisation at public meetings with citizens and communities.
'Well put together and delivered; very enjoyable learning environment and a good mix of participants'
'Excellent course tutor, very engaging'
To book a place, click here.