Thursday 4 July 2013 - Bettws Life Centre, Bridgend
Cost: A £125 B £155 C £185
Trainer: Lisa Jones, StoryWorks UK
Duration: 1 day
Format: Training course
Aim: To equipment participants with the skills needed to effectively produce a good quality audio story.
Participants will learn the basic storytelling and technical skills needed to produce an interview generated audio story. The course will be hands on and practical and will give advice and training in the most effective interview techniques as well as in the editing and recording skills necessary.
By attending this course you will be able to …
- Use an audio recorder
- Prepare an interviewee and interview questions appropriately
- Conduct an interview with confidence
- Prepare a storyboard using an interview recording
- Understand the process of being the interviewee and the facilitator
- Use audio editing software to edit a voiceover and create a story
- Post produce a story into the correct format for CD or online
- Participants will leave with a CD of the story they have created
Who is this course for?
This course is aimed at those who want to work with individuals to gather their experience or story. Once recorded these stories can be used in a variety of ways including as podcasts, as content for websites or for training purposes. This is a follow on course for those who have attended our ‘Introduction to Storytelling’ course and for those who have some experience of using digital stories.
To book a place, click here.