All Wales Residential Participation Network 2012
The 2012 All Wales Residential Participation Network took place on 14 and 15 June in Llandrindod Wells.
The event was a chance to:
- learn practical participatory tools and techniques to use when engaging
- learn about what’s happening across Wales
- share learning, ideas and good practice with other practitioners and organisations
- make valuable contacts across Wales through networking opportunities
- Open Space Technology
- Monitoring engagement using the National Principles for Public Engagement
- Voice or Choice model – where are we in Wales?
- Freda Lacey discussing engagement and mental health
- Making a case for e-participation
- Engagement to action
- Staff engagement
- Practical tools for engagement
- Focussed conversations about difficult behaviours
- Engaging together
- Good practice sharing session
For further information on the day please contact us.