Cardiff Third Sector Council tender opportunity13 Mar 2012
Cardiff Third Sector Council (C3SC) is seeking expressions of interest from those wishing to Tender to develop a Stage Two Cardiff and Vale Funding Application for Big Lottery Fund’s Community Voice Programme.
This piece of work will involve:
- Meetings and liaison with a group of stakeholders including public sector partners.
- Needs analysis - gathering data and evidence to support project activities.
- Holding consultation events/sessions to test ideas with others.
- Negotiating parameters of projects with interested third sector organisations (already identified).
- Developing detailed project delivery plans with individual projects including outcomes, indicators and activities.
- Developing a detailed budget.
- Developing a partnership agreement for managing and delivering the portfolio of projects.
- Coordinating all of the above into a stage two application form to Big Lottery Fund.
- Completing the piece of work by 15 July 2012.
To express your interest and request an Invitation to Tender (ITT) pack, please e-mail email@example.com including ‘Tender’ in the subject matter of your e-mail.
The closing date for submitting Tenders is 12 noon 20 March 2012.